Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I wish I would have known before I got to college...

When I came to college I was one frightened little girl! This place seemed huge, there were so many people, and I was getting roomed up with a complete stranger (which might I add I still live with and we are now best friends :)), besides those points though, I wish there were some things I knew about college before I got here...

1. UNK is a dry campus. Figured that one out the hard way...
2. Residential Hall Advisors go through your dorm room and do checks...and yes that involves checking your refrigerator...bye bye Bud Light...
3. When a guy tells you your eyes are pretty at a party, close them and ask him what color they are...if he gets it wrong, he just is trying to hook up with you or is very lucky he guessed right because that is the lamest pick up line ever...
4. Don't use beer pong cups that everyone else has used. It's called herpes. And yes, that shit can spread to your mouth ( note: not from personal experience :))
5. Dorm dances are L.A.M.E.
6. Chartwells charges like 8 bucks a meal...what a rip off...
7. Don't wear a dress when your drunk...otherwise the whole party will know the color of oyur underwear...
8. Don't go play in a bunch of mud and then use the dorm showers to shower...I guess they don't like that...
9. People who add you on facebook and don't even know you are creepers...
10. If you're at Mcdonalds and they are taking forever to get you your food at 1 a.m. when your drunk...get the hell outa there...they called the cops...

Well those are just some things I think every college freshman should know :) There are more, but I'd be going on for days....

Peace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment