Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am Done!

I have this great feeling right now, you want to know why?! I am done with eveything for this semester. Yep, I said it, no finals! Woooo! Although during the semester it did kind of suck because I was constantly working on projects, but it was so worth it now!

Everybody is talking about how they are dreading finals next week, and I'm just like ha...sucker...I'm don't have any...knock on wood...

This was my last hard semester, thank goodness, I never want to take 18 credit hours again! I have one more year left and all I have to take are pud classes just to get enough credit hours to graduate. What a waste of money...

I'm ready to be done with school though and get a real job, something that I will be looking forward to doing everyday...Hopefully my real job lands in Colorado or in New York City. I would love to work for ESPN :) Or MTV :) Dream on right?! No! I am determined, and I will get there someday, even if it means working at a dinky newspaper or a dinky radio station...you got to start somewhere!

So as of right now as I am finishing up this blog post, I am done with school until August :) What a great feeling....bring on the summer :)

2 comments: