Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Real World

Gahhhh.....I have one more year left of school. I just came to realization...What in the world am I going to do after college?

It's kind of scary thought actually...Me, being on my own, having to go to work 6 days a week. I guess I take back all the hate I had about going to class in college because honestly...college has been the best years of my life so far!

I don't want to leave my friends :/ I don't want to not be able to go out whatever day of the week it is. I think we all, well not all of us, try to get out of college as soon as we can. But honestly, if I could afford it, I would stay here as long as I can. I mean seriously....it's actually the richest time of our life because not very many uf us are paying huge bills until we get out of school.

This whole finding a job thing kind of scares me too. What if I don't find a job? Will I be stuck working fast food the rest of my life? haha I hope not since I went through 4 years of school. And you can't be picky for your first job, you just kind of have to take what you get. But, what if that job just sucks? Well, I guess I'll suck it up anyways.

I don't know about anybody else, but I think college is going by way to damn fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment