Friday, April 23, 2010

The Big 21

So I am very excited as the day I have been looking forward to since I was a little girl is almost here...and no, it's not my wedding day...it's the day I can finally drink beer :)

Not that it has been stopping me before, but it is going to be such a relief to be able to actually drink a beer without worrying about getting a fricken M.I.P....take it from me, don't ever get a M.I.P in Buffalo County or you'll sit your but in jail! It was 48 hours of hell...Never again will I have to do that....well that is unless I go to jail for something else, which is not in my future plans whatsoever.

It kind of sucks in a way you know...turning 21 and all...I mean, what else is there to look forward to now? Getting old? Ugh....there is nothing good about turning older after 21...well besides being legal...Now all I have to worry about getting old and wrinkly and poppin out kids...that's a scary thought.

After Sunday, I will never be able to look forward to getting older ever again...SAD! O well...it should be a very successful evening :)

1 comment: