Friday, April 23, 2010

Date Night

Tonight I went to the movie Date Night featuring Tina Fey and Steve Carell. It may have been the funniest movie that I have seen this past year.

Fey and Carell are both already extremely funny actors and when they are put together--it's hilarious. They are like a match made in heaven when they are in a movie with one another. With Carells sarcastic sense of humor and Fey's hilarious lines, I couldn't quit laughing...

The story plot was also a lot different then most movies. It didn't end like everyother movie I see. It was different and kept me intrigued the whole time. Some comedies show you all the funny scenes in the movie trailer, and this one actually saved some for the actual movie. It's also a good movie that a couple could go to because it's not a chick flick, and it's not a hard core action movie...so I would consider it a happy medium :)

The end may have been a little over the top I guess, but when a movie makes you laugh the whole way through it...it's a good one. It was worth my money to go see in the theater and I was still laughing when it was over. It has some of the greatest lines I've heard in a long time. This movie is something I would buy when it comes out on DVD. Check out the trailer and go see it for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment