Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is Lady Gaga a Hermaphrodite?


I know it seems that I diss on Lady Gaga a lot and I am not dissing on her at all in this matter, but the buzz going around is that Lady Gaga has man parts as well as woman parts...

Apparently her male genitalia made an appearance at the music festival in Glastonbury, England. I have researched numerous websites to find out if this rumor is true and have looked at many pictures. I can't find a definite yes or no though.... I did come across this quote that I found on two websites that supposedly came from her,

“Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.”

I then cam across that Lady Gaga denied to Barbara Walters that she is a hermaphrodite on 20/20 but she doesn't mind the rumors....

I don't know what to think, but by looking at some of the pictures I seem convinced that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. I guess you'll have to make the judgment yourself...We all know that this pop star likes to stir the pot so who knows whether it's true or not....she probably just sits back and laughs as we all try to figure it out...

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm pretty sure that she didn't give that quote. Haha. A "poon and a peener" . . . classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be she learned promotion techniques from the late Michael Jackson. He used to leak photos to the tabloids to generate more publicity for himself.

    ReplyDelete