Sunday, February 21, 2010

I wish I could do that

As I was making my daily surf on YouTube I came across this video. Absolutely amazing. This kid is like 6 or 7 years old and he can basically shred on the electric...

He had to have started when he was like 2....

I wish my parents would have started me that young on the guitar because if I could have played like that when I was that young I'd basically be a Jimi Hendrix by now! Well maybe not quite like Hendrix, but you get the point I'm trying to get across....

This video shows that learning something new is a lot easier when your six or seven then when your 20. I think the reason for this is that by the time we are 20 we get frustrated when things don't come for us easily, but when you're little, you have all the time in the world and there is no reason to get frustrated because if you don't like it then you just quit and move onto something else!

How how I miss being little....

No comments:

Post a Comment